19.3.12

Happy Lee Faricksons Day!

My mom and I had nothing to do for St. Patty's day the other day. So we went for a drive. We went to a furniture consignment shop just down the street for the first time ever, and I found this little jar, it's just darling, isn't it? I'll looks very Mckenzie-Childs-esque, but without the MC price, it was originally marked for $20 but the cute boy at the counter gave me $5 off, what a deal!
After that we drove up the hill a few miles and found the cutest little shop I have ever been in (and I'm not lying!) it's called Snowline Hospice Thrift Store and it's pretty much like a goodwill but better quality and cuter architecture (its pink!). And everything that isn't good enough to sell, but is donated anyway, goes to homeless people for free! It's fun supporting small businesses! I found two pairs of sunglasses, a gold wristwatch, a soup mug (that didn't have a price tag, so the lady said it would be a "gift with purchase" how sweet?), a little boys Hawaiian shirt (I'll just wear it as a crop top) and a desk chair ($5!). All costing me under $15 dollars. I will definitely be going back there next weekend. Here's a little collage of my gifts.    
It was $6.50
What a happy mug!
$4.00
$1.00 each
Just gems I found:
I wanted that chair (sorry no picture. It's just a blue swivel chair.) and jar because I'm going to redecorate and paint my brothers old bedroom. Here's what I think I want to do:
Alice + Olivia Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Wouldn't that be sweet in a room! It's from the Alice + Olivia Fall 2011 Ready to Wear collection. I've been wanting this for-ever. I want an all white room, with a little color accents. I will keep badgering my mother until this will happen.

Talk to you later!

No comments: