3.4.12

Blue skies and blue eyes

I visited Yosemite this weekend for the first time in my life. It was so breathtakingly beautiful; I loved it.


I totally nailed my brother with a snowball right there. 
My brother was being an ass that day
So first the outfit; on Day 1, I wore: a Rachel Roy sweater, J Brand jeans, and Timberland boots.
My dad was doing the Captain Morgan, and I know, we have matching sweaters. That wasn't planned, ok. 
Day 2 outfit: Lucky Brand sweatshirt, Free People bandeau, Free People scarf, True Religion pants, Timberland boots.


Saw this guy at our bathroom break stop at McDonald's. Oakdale, Ca. everybody. 

Nature:







Queso, we stayed at the Ahwahnee hotel, and the first thing I said when I walked in was, "Hereeeee's Baili!" I have no idea how I remembered that this interior was from The Shining, but it really freaked my out. So when I finally found some wifi I wikipedia'd it, and the hotel in the movies' interior was based off of this hotel. Here's proof:
Jack Nicholson was sitting right there in the movie typing on his typewriter! 



Remember the blood scene, when everything comes rushing out of these elevators?





All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl. All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl.All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl. All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl. All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl.All work and no play makes Baili a dull girl. haha ok I'm done now. But, seriously, Yosemite is so pretty, go if you ever have a chance! 

No comments: